- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standard
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years’ retail experience or 4 years’ retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 1 year’s management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Inscribirse en la oferta: